Porta Azul, easy to arrive in the center of Porto
This exclusive Guest House is situated opposite the Crystal Palace in the center of Porto, just minutes from downtown Oporto, Boavista and the river. Public transport is about 50 m from the house. The historic city center is about 500 m is easily reached by a pleasant stroll. Nearby there are also several shops as well as numerous restaurants, bars / pubs and clubs, among other entertainment facilities.
The inviting footpaths, is the edge - the river, is marked by lines at about 50 m from the house. The house - is located at the epicenter of the city. The nearest airport is located about 11 km away
From the Airport
- The Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport is located in an important industrial and commercial center of the country, 11 km from the city of Porto.
- The Lines 601, 602 and 604 of STCP, make the connection between Porto Airport and various parts of the city of Porto.
- The career number 120, Transportes Resende, connects Porto Airport, Santa Cruz (Church), Leca (Church), Matosinhos (Market), Guifões (Church) and Custóias.
- If you prefer a more convenient transportation, you can always opt for the taxi. If you choose to move your car to have four option available parks in Sá Carneiro Airport
- You can get to Porto by train from major cities of Portugal, and there is a rail link to the city of Vigo, in Galicia, Spain that has its end in this City.
- There are two main railway stations: Campanhã, which serves as a hub for connections with the rest of the country, and São Bento, located in the historic city center and a monument in itself.
- Both are connected to the metro network.
- GPS Coordinates: 41.148294,-8.624026
- Coming from the north should take the IP1 or A3 from the border with Tui (Pontevedra).
- Coming from the Iberian Peninsula, from central Spain, should enter through the border of Salamanca, where he had called with the E80, to Guarda.
- In Alentejo should take the A25 to Aveiro, where to turn for the A1, which will take you to Porto.
- If coming from the south of Portugal, you can reach via the A1 from Lisbon. To reach Lisbon is likely the A2 or the IP1, which rises in the Algarve, in Albufeira.